No Medical Exam Life Insurance - Protection For Everyone...
Have you ever thought about what would happen to your family if you were not around to provide for them? What would happen to your family if you passed away? To protect your family against unforeseen events, consider no exam life insurance.
Why Should I Get No Exam Life Insurance?
Most insurance companies require medical exams to determine your life insurance offer. This means doctors, needles, and other tests. If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, no exam life insurance allows you to bypass the traditional exam to get coverage. Bonus, because you are skipping the exam, the application process will be much faster and you will receive your life insurance offer much sooner.
What are the benefits of No Exam Life Insurance?
There is peace of mind, of course, and nothing is more valuable than that. In addition, benefits for this type of insurance include:
- Quick and easy application (insurance coverage in as little as 48 hours)
- Bypass the medical exam
- Unless you are in a hospital or long term care facility, you WILL NOT be turned down
- Coverage is tailored to your specific needs
Protect Your Family with No Exam Life Insurance
No Exam Life Insurance can protect your family in many ways. Here are a few great items to discuss with your Efinancial representative:
- How can a policy cover funeral expenses? Commercials talk about the cost of funerals, but every year the price goes up. As we head into 2012, the current rate for funeral costs can be over $10,000.
- How much coverage do I need to cover college funds for my children?
- What term length should I choose if I want to pay off my mortgage and/or outstanding debt
Whether you are looking to speed up the life insurance process or you just want to skip the medical exam, no exam life insurance policy is a great option.
To get a Term Life Insurance Quote
or Research how to Buy Life Insurance Online